AMX announces bunch of news today, here is a quick list below starting with new products
- Solecis switchers products are noe avalaible for sale. It includes computer/Video/S-Video switchers, and computer signal distributors. We’ll just notice that it’s only RS-323 controllable, not native ICSNet or AXLink control !
- First pack in Signage range of products: Inspired-2-Go Education Prepak designed for public information in school environment with ease of integration of web contents and live feeds.
- New ViewPoint MVP-5100 et MVP-5150, we previously spoke about here, are now in stock, ready for shipping.
- Octaire line of video switchers are also avalaible. With 72 different models, it allows management of 64 maximum different zones. It can be controlled through RS-232, but also IP and are Device Discovery (DDP) compatible. It includes redondant power supply and are HDTV compatible.
- New litterature or updated ones are avalaible with all new Cedia products. Direct links: Touch Panels, Keypads, Pocket Guide, Residential AMXhome and HomeManager.
- Meridian is new manufacturer joining Device Discovery (DDP) program with its last CD/DVD player, G95, DDP compatible.
- AMX has been awarded price of 2008′s year Consumer Installation by magazine AV Interactive in England. Awarded installation includes AMX automation products, Digital Signage products and switchers.
- Showroom and Training Room Grand Opening in London with few pictures. We talked about it previously here.
- We learn that Guillaume Le Royer is now manager in charge of France, Belgium and Africa for AMX.
And that’s it for today